Skip to main content

POPSLATE -2

Like most smartphone users, I unlock my screen incessantly so I usually run out of battery when I most need it. But popSLATE promises to be the rehab for my swipe-screen addiction. It's a smartphone case with an in-built E Ink screen that can personalize the back of an iPhone 6. I could use it to flaunt my favorite pictures or if I run out of battery, at say, an airport, I'd be able to flip my phone over to scan my boarding pass. It seemed like the perfect solution for my excessive phone usage. So I turned the back of my phone into a second, always-on screen for about a week. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple to appeal five-year-long patent battle after $439.7 million loss

Samsung’s new connected tags monitor pets or kids for a week on a single charge